155 Skid Steer Loader
The JCB 155 radial lift skid steer loader is designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability.
The JCB 155 skid steer loader is a small platform radial lift machine. It is one of the lightest models in JCB’s revolutionary range, with a 703kg rated operating capacity. It incorporates our unique PowerBoom and side entry. This skid steer loader is designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability.
The 155 has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than competitor machines. In addition, many more benefits are on offer: ergonomic controls, an extremely tough powerful boom and a low cost of ownership.
If its low entry price isn’t appealing enough, the 155 SSL’s base specification, minimum complexity, lowest cost of ownership, easy entry/exit and turn-key-go operation are all impressive features unmatched in the industry.
The 155 skid steer loader represents genuine innovation in skid steer loader design to perfectly meet customer needs.
Available for sale, dry hire or rental throughout Newcastle, the Central Coast and the Hunter Valley.
- Safety – Unique side-entry design for operator’s safe entry and exit
- Simplicity Refined – Perkins Engine, Mechanical Throttle, Hydraulic servo control
- Visibility – 270 degrees of clear vision and up to 60% better visibility than other brands
- Comfort – Largest operator area by up to 46% and quietest operator platform in the industry
- Strength – Unique PowerBoom loader arm, Power-matched Danfoss Hydrostatic Pumps and Rexroth Hydraulic Motors
- Uptime – 98-litre fuel tank combines with extremely fuel-efficient matching of hydraulics, transmission and engine
- Serviceability – Tilting operator platform and rear opening service door for optimum service access increasing uptime
Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why JCB have designed the 155 skid steer loader with a 46% larger operator platform than the nearest competitive machine. JCB’s standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, simplified easily readable control panels and a mechanical cable operated hand throttle.
The hydraulic servo controls are handling smooth and intuitive; all in all, the JCB 155 skid steer is a comfortable favourite with operators.
The JCB 155 skid steer loader is designed with safety to the fore. JCB’s unique PowerBoom single loader arm design means operators can enter the machine from the side, avoiding slip hazards, crush hazards and contact with the loader arm and its attachments.
It’s also got 60% better visibility than the average skid loader, partly due to a low profile single rear loader tower and the absence of a conventional large rear torque tube.
The canopy front opening doubles as an emergency exit and a standard rear view mirror. Then there’s the fuel tank, integrated into the skid steer’s chassis for added protection; and the hoses, safely run through the PowerBoom to reduce the possibility of damage.
The USA’s NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) has rewritten their safety guidance after recognising the many benefits of JCB’s PowerBoom side entry design. 270 degree all-round visibility. The JCB PowerBoom has up to 20% more steel in one boom than the twin arms of conventional designs.
JCB’s skid steer’s emergency exit is over twice the size of that found in a conventional design.
JCB have designed The 155 skid steer loader to be serviced easily, ensuring minimum downtime. Firstly, we mount our engines longitudinally for easy access to the drive belt and associated components. There are also 30% fewer grease points than the average vertical lift twin arm skid loader.
JCB have installed front and rear chassis clean out plates, with a fluid drain point in the rear one, as well as durable O-ring face seals on all hydraulic fittings. There’s excellent service access through the full width hinged rear service door and the lift off cooler pack screen.
So it’s no wonder this small platform compact skid steer is on average 21% more serviceable than competitors’ machines, based on SAE Service Audit Scores. And there’s more too.
- Easy-to-service hydraulically-driven variable speed fan.
- Operator platform can be easily tilted by one person for optimum service to hydraulic components and transmission drives.
- Daily check points are grouped and easily accessible.
- Chassis has an integrated fuel tank and drain point.