Special Offers & Finance
Special offers and finance solutions to make your next JCB machine investment fast, easy and affordable.
Investing in high quality, value for money machinery is key to maintaining and developing your successful business – and Hunter JCB offer ample specials and options to make this investment even more suited to your needs.
Ready to Work Pack: 403, 406 & 407 Front End Loaders – Limited Time Until September 30, 2019
The information provided here just an overview of how JCB Finance can help your business develop – for a more detailed explanation of all the available finance solutions, contact us today and we can work with you to identify which might be most appropriate for your business, entirely obligation-free.
JCB Finance Options
- Chattel Mortgage structures, with or without balloon payments.
- Finance and Operating Lease structures, which offer off-balance sheet reporting, and potential taxation benefits over traditional finance contracts.
- Service contracts can be included in your finance structure.
- You can elect to make your repayments monthly, quarterly, annually, or even seasonally, to match your income flow.
Finance terms range from 12 months through to 60 months.
- Single equipment purchase or entire equipment fleet options are available.
We have a simple application process, and if your ABN has been trading 3 years or more, you may not need to send through financials or proof of income.
Contact the JCB Financial Services Helpline on 1800 199 164 for more information on applying, insurance, terms and conditions and payout figures on your existing finance.
Finance for JCB Agricultural products in Australia is provided by De Lage Landen Pty Limited, part of the global Rabobank Group – the world’s largest agricultural lender.