19C-1 Mini Excavator
A new generation of best-in-class performance and comfort.
Max Dig Depth
Max Dump Height
For a limited time, take advantage of 0% interest and no deposit on our 18C and 19Z mini excavators. We have a range of flexible options as follows (available on both models):
|Interest Rate||Overall Term||Deposit|
- Full width rear cast counterweight gives full protection against site damage.
- 10 integral tie-down points make transportation easier without damaging tracks
- 180° opening bi-fold service door to access all cleaning and maintenance points with a separate, daily checks door.
- The transport weights on the 18Z-1, 19C-1 and 19C-1 Premium allow the machines to be easily towed to wherever they’re needed making them very versatile.
- Hydraulics that give operators the capability to simultaneously multi-task any combination of excavator functions smoothly and with full hydraulic power means less time to complete the job
FINANCE AVAILABLE! ENQUIRE FOR DETAILS…
Most jobs are hard enough without the added stress of difficult and frequent servicing, hard to reach cleaning and of course uncomfortable operating conditions. That’s why we’ve just made it easy.
180° opening bi-fold service door, with an easy-to-operate quick release mechanism and separate, daily checks hatch, makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
Designed to simply get on with working, the New Generation minis are all designed with your profits in mind. With a simple, classic design, low cost maintenance and easy repairs equals machines tailored to your needs, why choose anything else?
Graphite impregnated bushes with industries longest greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime.
Premium or rental specifications to help choose the right machine. Zero tailswing or Conventional tailswing plus cab or canopy options across the range.
The New Generation JCB mini excavators have been designed and built to withstand the toughest of job sites. With long lasting components and easy, cost effective repairs, they provide minimum downtime and maximum profits.
100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
Solid cast rear door for maximum impact resistance compared to glass reinforced plastic.