Teleskid 3TS-8 Tracked
Multiple machines wrapped nicely into one.
Max Load Height
JCB has redefined the Skid Steer and Compact Track Loader world introducing the all new JCB Teleskid 3TS-8. This is a revolutionary product designed to fit in all types of job sites meeting the need of multiple machines wrapped nicely in one machine, the JCB TELESKID.
By combining the strength and safety of our single side boom with side door entry and extendable boom JCB has increased the versatility of the SSL-CTL world.
Available for sale, dry hire or rental throughout Newcastle, the Central Coast and the Hunter Valley.
- The no DPF 55kw T4F Engine delivers class leading torque at low RPM for powerful performance.
- Air Ride Suspension Seat in a 33% Larger Cab than competitors
- Maintained 270 Degree of Visibility with increased visibility to your attachment
- Standard MY CHOICE Software installed with adjustable Transmission Modes and separate Loader Modes.
- Standard Flow lines extend with boom allowing operation of standard flow attachments when extended. High Flow is functional when retracted.
- Fully Encased Quick Hitch for better protection and visibility to attachment
- Standard with Creep Speed, Two Speed, SRS, Reversing Fan, Standard and High Flow, Bi-Directional Crowd Position Smart System, and Extend/Retract Roller
- ISO & dual hand controls
The forward reach allows for greater attachment use, across a range of application like pipe installation. The versatility of the extendable boom also allows for ease of use and ensures productivity isn’t compromised.
The Teleskid can load higher side trucks or load trucks from one side with its extended height advantage. Productivity increased the machine able to load material from just one side of the trailer. While the machine can also dig below grade to clean ditches out for drainage without moving the machine