1CX Backhoe Loader
We've taken the world's smallest backhoe loader to new levels.
Max Engine Power
Max Dig Depth
JCB’s renowned 1CX backhoe loader is the smallest model in the backhoe range, and brings impressive performance and capability to previously inaccessible areas. Equipped with loader capacity of a remarkable 600kg, the JCB 1CX backhoe can also turn on its own axis – allowing it to work effectively in tight access environments.
Furthermore, the 1CX is fitted with a universal skid steer quick hitch, allowing for a wide range of skid steer attachments to be fitted quickly and easily. Full servo-controlled hydrostatic transmission offers zero to max speed at full power, both in forward and reverse.
A SKID STEER AND MORE
- A 1CX offers more dig depth and reach than a skid steer fitted with a backhoe attachment, not to mention greater loadover and dump height.
- If you already have a skid steer, this machine’s universal quick hitch will allow you to reuse existing attachments.
- The 1CX can turn through 360° on its own axis. Add that to its compact dimensions, and you have an ideal machine for cramped sites, basement areas and city centres.
BUILT TO LAST
- Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate location of pins and bushes. All steelwork on the JCB 1CX is shot blasted and washed in a phosphate cleaner before being oven-baked to ensure longevity of the bodywork.
- Our heavy-duty single-piece chassis provides a further boost to rigidity and service life. The chassis and componentry are extremely durable, which minimises downtime.
TESTED TO THE LIMITS
- All materials are tested to extreme temperatures and exposed to chemical, salt, oil and light to ensure maximum protection in even the most hostile conditions.
- Quality control processes like finite element analysis and rig testing help to achieve ultimate structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20°C.